After the worldwide sensation “Gangnam Style”, PSY cooked up another hit titled “Gentleman”. Yes, there are new moves associated with the song. No choice but to learn a new dance after becoming proficient in “Gangnam Style”. Wedding DJs will be psyched. Pun absolutely intended.
Will the new song ease the tensions between North Korea and South Korea? Perhaps Kim Jong-un could bust a move instead of busing a nuke? Or, maybe North Koreans finally revolt against their butterball leader after realizing how much fun they’ve been missing all those years.
Undeniably, the song is a hit already. At the time of this post, there are 6,901,112 YouTube hits already. Go PSY!
UPDATE 4/18/13 As of today, the video was watched 152,511,885 times! WOW!
UPDATE: on May 8th, 2013, PSY received 300,526,367 hits!
TagsAdam Smith bait-and-switch cash Chevy chicago Chicago Improv Chick-fil-A comedy credit card dealership drive-thru Dumb and Dumber elections garbage General gun control hacking Harland Williams HBO Hurricane Sandy Jeff Daniels Jersey Shore Jim Carrey Kia Las Vegas LIBOR london lottery new car Nicole Snooki Polizzi nude pictures Obama pee Prince Harry psy Rachel Elizabeth rocks The Newsroom TMZ US Prime Rate
- Funtime on Ain’t nobody got time for that kapooya, kapooya bed intruder!
- Ain't nobody got time for that kapooya, kapooya bed intruder! - UberNibbler Blog on Hilarious Texas hail storm description
- Dominican Republic immigrant claims $338 million Powerball lottery jackpot - UberNibbler Blog on Underestimating Jersey Shore Snooki?
- Uber Nibbler on TV deals just for Jeremy boooyyyy!
- Boris on TV deals just for Jeremy boooyyyy!