We have another happy lottery winner! The fourth-largest jackpot in the Powerball history was claimed by a 44-year-old immigrant from the Dominican Republic living in Passaic County, NJ. Good for dude, your life won’t ever be the same. Snooki will be happy to party with you.
So how much will he take home? If he decides to take lump sum payout, and who wouldn’t, the winnings go down to $221 million. Don’t forget the tax. The final sum would be around $152 million. So, pretty much, the lottery and the state take half of his money. Great.
It’s still a lot of money and hopefully it will be used for good.
Eagle Liquor store where ticket was purchased, will receive $10,000 bonus cut. That’s all. However, Pravin Mankodia who actually sold the ticket, is very happy for the customer.
Some interesting Twitter posts about the jackpot:
If I win
#powerball, Dunkin Donuts better be delivering whatever size I want to my bedroom door.
TagsAdam Smith bait-and-switch cash Chevy chicago Chicago Improv Chick-fil-A comedy credit card dealership drive-thru Dumb and Dumber elections garbage General gun control hacking Harland Williams HBO Hurricane Sandy Jeff Daniels Jersey Shore Jim Carrey Kia Las Vegas LIBOR london lottery new car Nicole Snooki Polizzi nude pictures Obama pee Prince Harry psy Rachel Elizabeth rocks The Newsroom TMZ US Prime Rate
- Funtime on Ain’t nobody got time for that kapooya, kapooya bed intruder!
- Ain't nobody got time for that kapooya, kapooya bed intruder! - UberNibbler Blog on Hilarious Texas hail storm description
- Dominican Republic immigrant claims $338 million Powerball lottery jackpot - UberNibbler Blog on Underestimating Jersey Shore Snooki?
- Uber Nibbler on TV deals just for Jeremy boooyyyy!
- Boris on TV deals just for Jeremy boooyyyy!