If you care about the food-related health issues in America, you must read below articles. By the health issues, I mean obesity, coronary disease, hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, hypersensitivity, and other food-related issues. By America, I mean the United States of America. Thanks Mike and Moira for sharing those articles.
I urge you to read it whole. It’s amazing. And by amazing, I mean WTF!
The New York Times: The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food
One comment. If you indulge in junk or processed foods, you better save those receipts because my suspicion is that in the near future, the class action suits against major food corporations and fast food chains will follow. Just my 2 cents.
TagsAdam Smith bait-and-switch cash Chevy chicago Chicago Improv Chick-fil-A comedy credit card dealership drive-thru Dumb and Dumber elections garbage General gun control hacking Harland Williams HBO Hurricane Sandy Jeff Daniels Jersey Shore Jim Carrey Kia Las Vegas LIBOR london lottery new car Nicole Snooki Polizzi nude pictures Obama pee Prince Harry psy Rachel Elizabeth rocks The Newsroom TMZ US Prime Rate
- Funtime on Ain’t nobody got time for that kapooya, kapooya bed intruder!
- Ain't nobody got time for that kapooya, kapooya bed intruder! - UberNibbler Blog on Hilarious Texas hail storm description
- Dominican Republic immigrant claims $338 million Powerball lottery jackpot - UberNibbler Blog on Underestimating Jersey Shore Snooki?
- Uber Nibbler on TV deals just for Jeremy boooyyyy!
- Boris on TV deals just for Jeremy boooyyyy!