Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and Christmas are upon us, but instead of joyous atmosphere, Americans are faced with an infamous fiscal cliff. How steep is the fiscal cliff? About.com explains the fiscal cliff in a short and sweet manner. Read on, if you dare!
Even though the media blankets us with the daily serving of panic-ridden fiscal cliff news, the citizens outrage is not visible. How do we make the American people to care more about the cliff?
Public relations and proper advertisement are the key, hence the top 8 list of the fiscal cliff substitute names:
8. Pistol Biff – Do you feel lucky? Lets knock off that tax rate already.
7. Fiasco Tiff – Can’t we just get along? No, we can’t.
6. Dismal Whiff – Do you smell those disappearing tax cuts?
5. Facial Ziff – Shave off some of that spending before it gets hairy.
4. Distal Riff – Hands off approach to taxes, over and over again.
3. Crystal Reef – Clear view of the mounting debt problems.
2. Frontal Sniff – Yes, it’s definitely a rotten tax increase deal.
1. Fiscal Queef – Budget agreement? It’s all in the air.
Another idea is to push the Clifford aka Cliff to the top of the newborn names rankings. For the last couple of years, Cliff has been doing poorly. See the stats. Using the fluffy, Clifford the Big Red Dog, to ease the name shock among the populous, did not work out too well. Kids love the name; adults, not so much.
It doesn’t matter which side has better ideas to avoid the fiscal cliff. On January 1st, 2012, all Americans will have less money in their pockets. And that’s that.
TagsAdam Smith bait-and-switch cash Chevy chicago Chicago Improv Chick-fil-A comedy credit card dealership drive-thru Dumb and Dumber elections garbage General gun control hacking Harland Williams HBO Hurricane Sandy Jeff Daniels Jersey Shore Jim Carrey Kia Las Vegas LIBOR london lottery new car Nicole Snooki Polizzi nude pictures Obama pee Prince Harry psy Rachel Elizabeth rocks The Newsroom TMZ US Prime Rate
- Funtime on Ain’t nobody got time for that kapooya, kapooya bed intruder!
- Ain't nobody got time for that kapooya, kapooya bed intruder! - UberNibbler Blog on Hilarious Texas hail storm description
- Dominican Republic immigrant claims $338 million Powerball lottery jackpot - UberNibbler Blog on Underestimating Jersey Shore Snooki?
- Uber Nibbler on TV deals just for Jeremy boooyyyy!
- Boris on TV deals just for Jeremy boooyyyy!