Christina Pazsitzky was the headliner of the Chicago Improv tonight. She’s known from the Chelsea Lately show.
Before Christina, the featured comic, Chicago native Brian Aldridge, delivered an outstanding performance. You can check out his website here. His style reminded me of Daniel Tosh, bar the megaton of vulgarities.
Right from the start, Pazsitzky tried to shock when she exposed her belly displaying the results of wine and mozzarella sticks diet from her recent tour. Yes, it was funny.
I think the story about her Hindu stepfather taking a number two standing up on the toilet was true given a fact that toilets in India are just squatting holes. Yes, you can learn about important cultural differences at the comedy club.
The closer, however, was the best. Pazsitzky actually invited a young couple on the stage in order to make fun of a guy and ask him to perform a fake proposal. But wait, that wasn’t a joke. The guy actually took a knee and proposed to his girlfriend with a ring. She couldn’t believe it, but she said yes. Yes, the guy expected some action tonight. Naturally.
TagsAdam Smith bait-and-switch cash Chevy chicago Chicago Improv Chick-fil-A comedy credit card dealership drive-thru Dumb and Dumber elections garbage General gun control hacking Harland Williams HBO Hurricane Sandy Jeff Daniels Jersey Shore Jim Carrey Kia Las Vegas LIBOR london lottery new car Nicole Snooki Polizzi nude pictures Obama pee Prince Harry psy Rachel Elizabeth rocks The Newsroom TMZ US Prime Rate
- Funtime on Ain’t nobody got time for that kapooya, kapooya bed intruder!
- Ain't nobody got time for that kapooya, kapooya bed intruder! - UberNibbler Blog on Hilarious Texas hail storm description
- Dominican Republic immigrant claims $338 million Powerball lottery jackpot - UberNibbler Blog on Underestimating Jersey Shore Snooki?
- Uber Nibbler on TV deals just for Jeremy boooyyyy!
- Boris on TV deals just for Jeremy boooyyyy!